Why are you alive? What is the purpose and meaning of your life? Do you have a goal, bigger than yourself that pulls you forward? Do you have a constant need to be entertained? Are you bored because you have nothing to do which would focus your energy, enthusiasm and talents? Do you need to play all the time just to kill your boredom, or to avoid reality?
Do you have a focus, or a desire, which is really, really worthwhile, but you have neither the power nor confidence to realize it? Do you always think of yourself and your own needs? Are you in so much pain, or is your ego so self-serving, that you believe you must keep control? For more on purpose in life, click here.
Do you know what God wants of you, and are you willing to win by surrendering to God? Are you content if He would love you, and that's all life needs to be about?
If you want to be more spiritually filled or have
more inner peace, you may be at the right place!
Is balancing priorities, responsibilities and relationships a drain? Are you spiritually hungry? Does your emotional pendulum swing back and forth faster, more often and further negative than you want? Is your spiritual journey going in spurts? Circles? Is your emotional gas-tank running on fumes? Is the maze of life too twisty and confusing?
A good place to start your time on this web site is to read an article about how to read this website (and a great many other things) The Supermarket Approach. I STRONGLY recommend you go there next because it will help you enjoy and maximize your benefit from the most popular articles on this website!
Most Recent Articles or Features!
- Article on Divorce Cleared Up of Stolen Links (August, 2016)
- Parental Reminder for a Loved Child (NAPSV, Oct 2015)
- Love Letter to a Woman (NAPSV, Feb 2014)
- Miracle Meat Loaf! (Aug 2013)
- Ephesians 6:10-18 NAPSV (Aug 2013)
- US National Debt: Just the facts. (Jan 2013)
- Political Philosophies. Take the quiz, learn where you stand! (Jan 2013)
- Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
- Taking God's Name in Vain, what does it mean?
- Cute Results from rearranging letters of phrases
- Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi, NAPSV
- Hosea 14, NAPSV
- Need, Want or Ready For?
- About Income Taxes
- This Recession!
- Open Letter to Republican Party
- Cartoon from Chicago Tribune, originally published in 1934!
- NAPSV Psalm 25
- Misleading Economic Indicators
- American Trinity
- Health Care Answer?
- Socialized Medical Care?
- Energize and Expand the Tax Base!
- Video on American Form of Government
America had a President tough on Muslim Terrorists back in 1804:
"Millions for defense, not a penny for tribute" - Thomas Jefferson, Founder of the Democrat Party, when asked if he would continue to pay tribute to the Barbary Pirates as had all of Europe and the previous President, John Adams.
Instead of paying tribute, he sent the Marines ... "to the shores of Tripoli."
This website's motto is: May you Hear, Recognize, Understand and Respond when God Talks to You! I am here to share how my life changed for the much, much better once I realized that I was not the center of the universe! I learned that I am not at my best when I want the world to serve me. Much of the material here is original, and much of it is not. Many people learned what I have learned, long before me, and they wrote of it well. You may enjoy our Spiritual Survey.